Talk to Us About Your Parks and Trails!
Come visit us at Cottonwood Mall on February 24 or March 3 from 9am to 1pm to talk about your parks and trails! We want to talk to you about the following projects:
- Looping the Vedder Rotary Trail
- Experience the Fraser Trail (Canyon to Coast Trail)
- Updates to the Greenspace and Trail Network Plans
- Regional trail connections (Elk Mountain)
- Crossing Park at Vedder Crossing
- Kensington Park on the Eastern Hillsides
- Outdoor exercise equipment (green gyms)
- New play equipment in parks
- Townsend Park playground replacement
- Disc golf at Walden Park
We’ll be at the London Drugs mall entrance.
Members of City staff will be in attendance to explain the projects, to listen to your suggestions and to answer any questions you may have. For more information, email email@example.com.
|Cottonwood Mall Parks Engagement 2018||2018-02-06||1.02MB|